Summer Academy has its very own Virginia Tech orientation session. It is your one-stop, fast-track to being a super charged Hokie!
As a Summer Academy participant, you will be assigned to the July 2 orientation session. Enter the number of family members/guests and provide information for all dietary/accommodation needs.
Your specific orientation session is based on your major and can only be obtained by logging on to Hokie SPA and signing up. Follow the steps below to sign-up for your orientation session!
2. Click the “Hokie Spa” tab at the top of the page.
3. From the list, click “Information for New Students.”
4. Select “New Student Orientation.”
5. Select “Sign up for Orientation.”
More information about Family Orientation for Summer Academy Students can be found here.
Accommodations for Disability
If you require accommodation for any disability, contact New Student Programs at 540-231-3284 ahead of time.
Orientation includes these information sessions:
• College orientation
• Student athlete orientation
• Healthy relationships session
• Academic integrity session
• 4HELP: computer assistance session
• 4HELP: technology fluency session
• Professor protocol session
• Keys to academic success session